Question: Which siblings were behind a number of Disney movie scores and “It’s a Small World (After All)”?Answer: The Sherman Brothers. Question: Which Grammy winner composed the songs on the Tarzan soundtrack?Answer: Phil Collins. 77. Do not sell my personal information. Question: What was the first Pixar movie?Answer: Toy Story. 82. 66. 2. We’ve Got You Covered With The 120 Best Comedies of All Time. 75. Recipes. Question: What is the name of Andy’s neighbor in Toy Story?Answer: Sid. Question: What is the “cutest little town” in Carburetor County?Answer: Radiator Springs.
Question: The Haunted Mansion is home to how many happy haunts?Answer: 999…(but there’s room for a thousand). Question: What was Nemo’s mother’s name?Answer: Coral. Question: How old is Crush in Finding Nemo?Answer: 150 (and still young!). Quiz: Which Frozen 2 Character Are You Most Like? Can You Match the Food to the Disney Movie? 47. Inspiration. If only life were actually a ‘90s Disney movie. Question: What is the name of Disney’s private island?Answer: Castaway Cay. 56.
4. 58. Question: What is Princess Mia’s full name in The Princess Diaries?Answer: Amelia Mignonette Thermopolis Renaldi. Ad Choices. Get creative with your Disney•Pixar costume! But It Will Look Different—Here's How, How to Watch Live Election Coverage: How to Tune In to the 2020 Presidential Race Results, Veterans Day 2020 Deals, Discounts and Freebies to Honor Those Who Served, The Pioneer Woman's Brined, Roasted Thanksgiving Turkey Recipe is Genius, Is Walmart Open on Christmas Day 2020?
We have put together 100 of the ultimate Disney quiz questions and answers, so you can put your knowledge of Disney World trivia to the test. Question: What name did Ursula go by when she took human form?Answer: Vanessa. Kick off your epic Disney quiz with these Disney Princess questions, where you ask your participants to name the Disney princess based on the cryptic clues below.
All the Details on Walmart’s Holiday Hours This Year, 45 Appetizers You Can Make in an Air Fryer To Get the Holiday Season Started. 61. 22. Thanks for signing up! Question: What is the name of the toy store in Toy Story 2?Answer: Al’s Toy Barn. 79. You are posting comments too quickly.
From Aries to Pisces to everything in between. Pick 5 Disney Movie Songs and We’ll Tell You Which Disney Villain You Are.
101. Question: Who said: “It’s kind of fun to do the impossible”?Answer: Walt Disney. Slow down. Only a True Disney Princess Fan Can Get 100% on This Quiz, Quiz: Pick a Disney Villain and We’ll Tell You Which Iconic Disney Parks Snack You Are, Quiz: Play Disney Parks Would You Rather and We’ll Tell You Which Disney Snack You Are, Quiz: Build a Dream Disney Parks Meal and We'll Reveal a Truth About You, Quiz: We Know Your Relationship Status Based on Your Disney Parks Preferences, Quiz: The Hardest Snow White Trivia Quiz Ever, Quiz: The Ultimate '90s Disney Kid Trivia Quiz. Empty comment. 83. Well, zip-a-dee-doo-dah because we have compiled Disney trivia questions that only a true die-hard fan (or kid) would know the answers to. 23. Question: Who composed the music for Toy Story?Answer: Randy Newman. 13. 99. 16.
64. 11. 49.
32. Question: Christian Bale is the voice behind which character in Pocahontas?Answer: Thomas. Question: What are the three mountains in Magic Kingdom?Answer: Space Mountain, Splash Mountain, and Big Thunder Railroad Mountain. Which Obscure Disney Pixar Character Should You Be for Halloween?
78. Question: Mike and Sulley joined which fraternity in Monsters University?Answer: Oozma Kappa. An email has been sent to you.
Question: Joy, Fear, Anger, Disgust and Sadness guide whose emotions in Inside Out?Answer: Riley. Related: 15 Animated Movies to Watch on Disney+.
43. Question: What year did Disneyland open?Answer: 1955. Question: All you need is a little faith, trust, and what else?Answer: Pixie dust. Question: The Princess and the Frog is set in which city?Answer: New Orleans. Question: What is the name of Sleeping Beauty’s Prince?Answer: Prince Phillip.
Question: How old is Meredith Blake in 1998’s The Parent Trap?Answer: 26. 28. 19. 70. Question: What is the name of Wendy’s dog in Peter Pan?Answer: Nana. Celeb interviews, recipes, wellness tips and horoscopes delivered to your inbox daily. Celebrity interviews, recipes and health tips delivered to your inbox. 5. Caption This Photo and We’ll Tell You Which Disney Princess Song Should Be Your Theme Song Today. 30 Disney quiz questions to test your general knowledge These questions will test just how well you know your Disney and Pixar films (answers included) birminghammail We’ve Got You Covered With The 120 Best Comedies of All Time, 200 Best Crock Pot Recipes and Easy Slow Cooker Dinner Ideas for the Family, 100+ Weight Watchers Recipes with WW Points to Help You Lose Weight, Which One of These 100 Diets Could Help You Lose Weight?
44. Question: How many Muses are in Hercules?Answer: Five.
50 Disney Questions Separate You From True Disney Fanhood — You Ready?
Question: What’s the name of the daycare that Andy’s toys end up at in Toy Story 3?Answer: Sunnyside. Question: Angelina Jolie brought which Disney villain to life?Answer: Maleficent.
80. 86. Question: What is the name of the Italian restaurant where Lady and the Tramp share spaghetti?Answer: Tony’s Restaurant. Question: Which Disney character sings “How Far I’ll Go”?Answer: Moana. Question: Who was Geppetto’s pet in Pinocchio? 42. 48.
From Disney Princesses to Disney Villains and everything in between, we've got all your Disney quiz needs covered. Question: What kind of insect is Flik in A Bug’s Life?Answer: Ant. 37. Quiz: Which Two Disney Princesses Are You a Combination Of? You seem to be logged out. Can We Guess Your Favorite The Little Mermaid Character Based on Your Favorite Disney Princess Quotes? of our, Mouthwatering recipes, handy kitchen tips, and more delivered to your inbox, 101 Disney Trivia Questions and Answers to Make Game Night Magical. Question: What’s the name of the circus in the 1941 animated film Dumbo?Answer: WDP Circus (reference to Walt Disney Productions).
18. Question: Who sang “I’ll Make a Man Out of You” in Mulan?Answer: Donny Osmond. 85. Quiz: Which Disney Princess Movie Basically is Your Life Story? 8. Question: What is the name of Prince Eric’s dog in The Little Mermaid?Answer: Max. 31.
conditions of our, Your use of this website constitutes and manifests your acceptance It looks as though you’ve already said that. Quiz: Which Avengers: Infinity War Character Are You?
Your taste in Disney movie songs says it all. Self care and ideas to help you live a healthier, happier life.
Question: Which Pixar character said: “Our fate lives within us. Question: What is Flynn Rider’s real name in Tangled?Answer: Eugene Fitzherbert.
Question: What is Tarzan’s adopted mother’s name?Answer: Kala. Question: Which planet do guests visit in Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge?Answer: Batuu.
18 Adorable Mini Dessert Pies That Beat Full-Size Pies for the Holidays, 'Big Hair, Don't Care!' Refresh your page, login and try again. Question: Russell belongs to which scouting organization in Up?Answer: The Wilderness Explorers. Question: How many theme parks are in Walt Disney World?Answer: Four (Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Animal Kingdom, and Hollywood Studios). 26.
Question: Duchess is a mother to how many kittens in The Aristocats?Answer: Three (Marie, Berlioz, and Toulouse). 39. 72. 81. 1. Question: Mowgli was raised by what animals in The Jungle Book?Answer: Wolves. Question: What does Hakuna Matata mean?Answer: No worries. Question: Which Disney Princess attended Elsa’s coronation day in Arendelle?Answer: Rapunzel. Question: What was the name of Walt Disney’s first cartoon character?Answer: Oswald the Lucky Rabbit.
Your account was created. Quiz: Which Disney Princess Should Be Your BFF? Test your film knowledge with 100 movie trivia questions! There was an error in your submission. Refresh your page, login and try again. Question: Pongo and Perdita originally had how many puppies in 101 Dalmatians?Answer: 15. Question: How many fingers does Mickey Mouse have?Answer: Four (three fingers and a thumb).
Test your movie and Disney World knowledge with 101 Disney trivia questions and answers for kids and families. Question: Walt Disney had how many kids?Answer: Two (Diane and Sharon). Sorry, comments are currently closed. Question: How many stones were used to make Cinderella’s Castle in Magic Kingdom?Answer: (Trick question) None! 67. Question: Which Disney Princess did Lily James portray in a 2015 live action-remake?Answer: Cinderella.
93. Question: Who was the first cartoon character to get a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame?Answer: Mickey Mouse. Please check your email to confirm your subscription. Pursuant to U.S. But the way I see it, you can either run from it or learn from it” ?Answer: Rafiki.
94. Today, your life is a Disney Princess movie! Question: Which Full House character voices Aladdin?Answer: Steve. Question: What high school did Troy and Gabriella attend in High School Musical?Answer: East High School. Which Mary Poppins Returns Character Are You? We've Got Tons of Info to Help You Decide. Question: Quasimodo was the bell-ringer of which famous cathedral?Answer: Notre Dame.